Fran Ultra 10755 Air Filter Question

Any reason not to use a Fram Ultra 10755 Air Filter. I usually use Rockauto, but the other items of course ship from another warehouse nearly doubling the air filter cost alone. I just want decent flow and filtration like everybody else. Thanks in advance.

Cool. I am always hesitant with the lower end products, but it looks like a mid range product. I see the cheaper line says change yearly. This line said 4 yrs or 40000. I know it’s marketing. I wonder if the ultras media is more rigid.

Cool. I am always hesitant with the lower end products, but it looks like a mid range product. I see the cheaper line says change yearly. This line said 4 yrs or 40000. I know it’s marketing. I wonder if the ultras media is more rigid.
The Ultra air filter is Fram's top tier air filter.

I do the cabin filters in the Subarus once a year because that is what it calls for. I do the CR-V when the MM says to.

As for engine air filters, both Subarus and now the CR-V are running Fram Ultra. Cheaper than OEM. The Subarus call for replacement every 3 years I believe and the CR-V is also when the MM says. Most of the other filters I found other than OEM were 1yr 10k miles or maybe a little more. Since the Subarus call for 3 years I chose the Ultra.

Back