Fram PH30 replacement

Hi guys, i've imported a chevrolet in europe from the us, and currently it mounts a Fram PH30 but i can't find another one for maintenance (plus i've read multiple times they are crap), i do not know which engine i'm using (US based engine swap), its a 350 which had tbi (not anymore) and i need help.
Since i probably have to import the filter i'd like to buy in a bulk to not have to worry in the future, but at the same time i don't want to waste money on a filter that is not compatible.
has anyone had DIRECT EXPERIENCE with this same filter? Which one did you use as a replacement? Please specify model
I'm full of unhelpful:
"go to thatoilsitecompatibility.com and see the list" because not all really seem that compatible and i cannot go blind buy a bulk of filters that may or may not fit
"use wix" yeah, but WHICH ONE?

Sorry if i my sound rude but i am frustrated and people dont seem to understand the hassle of having to handle american stuff in europe, i got no walmart behind the corner nor an old guy which knows everything about GMC
in a 100 miles radius i'm probably the most expert on american stuff around here and i know gotddamn nothing

What year, make, model & engine does it have? That would help us to help you.
its a 72 nova which had an engine swap
the engine its from the 80s or 90s and it came with a tbi, 350, know nothing else and i dont have the facilites to disassembly it just to read casting numbers

by the way i wrote it already

Wix 51069 is the crossover for the ph30. Most people use the longer 51060 which came on trucks. Çhevy used those filter numbers for decades
From like 1968 till 2006 according to the filter finder.

Screenshot_20240615-051939.jpg

Screenshot_20240615-052203.jpg

PF454 is the ac delco modern version of that filter. They were used on the 8.1L engine and on the 8.8L version. That engine design was used in many generators and boats. You may be able to find an industrial or marine supplier that has that filter.

PH5 in fram is the tall version. I don’t know what the ac delco version is.

Hi guys, i've imported a chevrolet in europe from the us, and currently it mounts a Fram PH30 but i can't find another one for maintenance ...
What brand filters can you get? Then determine if any of those filter brands have a cross over to the PH30.

Hi guys, i've imported a chevrolet in europe from the us, and currently it mounts a Fram PH30 but i can't find another one for maintenance (plus i've read multiple times they are crap), i do not know which engine i'm using (US based engine swap), its a 350 which had tbi (not anymore) and i need help.
Since i probably have to import the filter i'd like to buy in a bulk to not have to worry in the future, but at the same time i don't want to waste money on a filter that is not compatible.
has anyone had DIRECT EXPERIENCE with this same filter? Which one did you use as a replacement? Please specify model
I'm full of unhelpful:
"go to thatoilsitecompatibility.com and see the list" because not all really seem that compatible and i cannot go blind buy a bulk of filters that may or may not fit
"use wix" yeah, but WHICH ONE?

Sorry if i my sound rude but i am frustrated and people dont seem to understand the hassle of having to handle american stuff in europe, i got no walmart behind the corner nor an old guy which knows everything about GMC
in a 100 miles radius i'm probably the most expert on american stuff around here and i know gotddamn nothing

I would want to double check any filter on this list by researching it and comparing specs with the ph30 but I’ve found this website to be accurate in the past.

Back