Fram Orange can increase price at Walmart ?

I would think that since fuel is up it's going to affect the prices of just about everything.

Sorry if this isn't the correct thread to ask this but I just want to verify that the PH9688 (or the ST9688) will work on a Honda 2000 Civic (in place of the 3593A which are harder to find at the moment). Thanks!

Sorry if this isn't the correct thread to ask this but I just want to verify that the PH9688 (or the ST9688) will work on a Honda 2000 Civic (in place of the 3593A which are harder to find at the moment). Thanks!
Yes.
The 3593a is touch longer, but overall the two are almost identical.
The Fram 9688 is rumored to be built a little better due to some issue that the 7317 had, but never seen anything concrete that is so, but Fram seems to think the 9688 size is worth charging more for than the 3593a.

Does anybody know what that sticky stuff is in the high mileage fram filters?

Anybody that listens to Nates Interactive Auto and believes that garbage or can even understand that idiot, I truly feel sorry for them.
Nate is great...no not really. Dudes all over the place though. He will pick up a Wix filter and be talking about the base plate of another. ADD ADHD Simple minded???

⬆️ ... I'd say a combo of all 3 mixed in with the desire to make YouTube click bait money. 😄

Back