Even a Euro offering...

20210208_084356.jpg
20210208_084404.jpg
20210208_084415.jpg
20210208_084421.jpg
20210208_084440.jpg
20210208_084508.jpg
20210208_084523.jpg

Given that it is a store brand of Advance Auto parts, not sure where else anybody expects to see it.

So a "European" oil with API SN? The rest of that list looks like a lot of imagination since some of the "approvals" conflict with each other.

What a bunch of nonsense. It can't "meets the requirements of" all those at once. Crap in labeling is one of my pet peeves and I'd never buy that oil under any circumstances.

So a "European" oil with API SN? The rest of that list looks like a lot of imagination since some of the "approvals" conflict with each other.

What a bunch of nonsense. It can't "meets the requirements of" all those at once. Crap in labeling is one of my pet peeves and I'd never buy that oil under any circumstances.
But, but, but it’s DEXOS 2 🙈🙊🙄

Very easily. I already have my favorites in oil and won't switch.
Photos on a shelf don't mean anything. I won't buy K&N oil either.
Reminds me of my kids who decide whether a food is good or not just by looking at it and not tasting it. Haven't we learned yet that after dozens of excellent UOA's from supertech/basics/kirkland, rebate cheapened pennzoil, RGT, etc., low price oil =/= low quality results?

Reminds me of my kids who decide whether a food is good or not just by looking at it and not tasting it. Haven't we learned yet that after dozens of excellent supertech/basics/kirkland, rebate cheapened pennzoil, RGT, etc., low price oil =/= low quality results?
Sounds like you work for Fram or AAP. - why would you even care?

Usual church of Fram blather. That didn’t take long. Fram is not a site sponsor nor is Advance Auto Parts. No need to need to bow down to either. In this case it is just a licensed brand name for a parts store, not even a product made by that windshield wiper company.

Reminds me of my kids who decide whether a food is good or not just by looking at it and not tasting it. Haven't we learned yet that after dozens of excellent UOA's from supertech/basics/kirkland, rebate cheapened pennzoil, RGT, etc., low price oil =/= low quality results?
While I agree with you on the quality of some of the cheaper oils, I will be avoiding this product due to the conflicting approvals. That alone tells me all I need to know of the integrity its manufacturer. I also know that I am going to be in the minority on this, as I'm sure the product is going to sell just fine, with or without my acceptance.

UOA are no indication of whether an oil meets an approval listed on the container. One would be a fool to substitute a UOA or VOA for Longlife-04 for example. Surely you’re not claiming you can do so are you?

Plus the idiotic listing on that label is indicative of their care and concern for what all that means. It’s one of the worst I’ve seen.

Yes Viriginia, approvals, specifications and licenses are how one judges an oil not a $30 UOA. And they have done an awful job of that.

You’re forgetting that people can spend their dollar how they want to. In this case, the FRAM oil marketing didn’t work for Zee09. Not every product can please everyone.

Usual church of Fram blather. That didn’t take long. Fram is not a site sponsor nor is Advance Auto Parts. No need to need to bow down to either. In this case it is just a licensed brand name for a parts store, not even a product made by that windshield wiper company.

First Brands also makes fuel pumps, water pumps, and spark plugs along with filters and wiper blades.

Back