Ford plastic oil drain plug

Will the plastic pan accept a Fumoto valve?

No. There is a Ronin setup for these, but its roughly $80. That's a lot of replacement plastic plugs.

I will state there are many that complain the stream discharges onto their swaybars and makes a mess. I have not had that issue on my 2016. No idea what may have changed or moved.

My 911 has a plastic oil pan and a plastic plug. You use a little tool to turn it 90 degrees and it’s loose. They recommend changing the plug every time you change the oil.

You can use a coin instead to a dedicated tool. I use a plastic coin. Btw, which year is your 911? 991 or 992?

I bought an extra drain plug when I first got it and I found out what type of o-ring it uses and bought a bag of them (silicone 208) so I can replace them as needed.

Does anyone know which size/type of o-ring VW/Audi uses on the EA888 3G?

Attachments

• 9D5EB786-DE05-4F61-9A05-C70616532E7F.jpeg
    9D5EB786-DE05-4F61-9A05-C70616532E7F.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 13
At my new dealership I done one today it wasn’t bad just be prepared because I had no idea how fast it would come out and it was really fast.

At my new dealership I done one today it wasn’t bad just be prepared because I had no idea how fast it would come out and it was really fast.
I think that's the part that catches people off guard. The hole in the oil pan is pretty big so if not controlled it definitely comes out faster than they're used to.

Back