Ford 4R100 Fluid change

I am going to do a fluid and filter change on my 4R100. Was told to use MOIBIUL1 seeing I plow with the truck. Mobil 1 is not certified by FPRD for MERCON V but is states it meets it. Is it safe to use or should I use MOTORCRAT MERCON V or Valvoline ATF? And where is the cheapest place to buy? Tried looking it up but to much technical BS to rear I want the short and sweet layman's terms. DO NOT want to damage my trans. Thank you

how come when I look for it in the 5 quart jug they only have Valvoline Dex/Merc which I do not think is the same? I would stay with Motorcraft but it seen like alot more money when I need 18 quart's. I use Moibil1 engine oil snice new but never there ATF.

Sorry gallons. It is a different label then the quart that just says MERCON V. Using it in a 2004 F250 SD 4wd.

how come when I look for it in the 5 quart jug they only have Valvoline Dex/Merc which I do not think is the same? I would stay with Motorcraft but it seen like alot more money when I need 18 quart's. I use Moibil1 engine oil snice new but never there ATF.
LIQUI MOLY 20022 Top Tec ATF 1200; 20 Liters (21 quarts).

Fully synthetic. RockAuto has a great price.

Specifications/ Approvals:​

• Allison C4
  • Dexron III H
  • Ford Mercon V
  • Honda ATF Z1 (außer CVT)
  • Hyundai SP-II
  • Hyundai SP-III
  • JASO 1-A
  • Kia SP-II
  • Kia SP-III
  • Mazda ATF M-III
  • Mazda ATF M-V