Fleetfilter Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great service. Defiently will order again and again.
cheers.gif

again? Didn't we have a thread glorifying FF.com 3 pages ago? Do they have a contest going on for 10% discount if they see you giving them A+?
Nothing against them (ordered from them too) but Some Content Please
theyareontome.gif

I worked up an order recently, and on completion the only shipping options I had were Pick Up in Person, or some outrageously expensive special handling -- I mean $100+ shipping for a $40 order.

I can't believe others are paying THAT. Did you have normal shipping charges ?

Needless to say, I backed out of the site and didn't order.

I placed an order for five filters, and the shipping was only about $9 IIRC. Also, I received my order in about a week too. The only glitch I has is that I never received the email stating that my filters had shipped. I gave them a buzz and he said that there server has been giving them some grief in the automated mail generator department. Other than that, great service, fast shipping, and quality filters at a pretty fine price.

I'll definitely use them again.

I have been getting a lot of issues on this. You need to go back to the screen where you enter your shipping address and look at the country selected. All the issues that I have came across is that the country that is selected is Canada. Give it another try and see if that works.
Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back