FL910S C&P. Very Clean

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I cut this because it was getting old.
I would use it on my mower but I have fresh Baldwins. Only one spot of glue. One ugly seam section but it was very tight and robust. Typical for this filter. I have run these for 10k miles no issues.
Filter spun true unlike many. This had louvers.

1000002057.jpg
1000002058.jpg
1000002059.jpg

I cut this because it was getting old.
I would use it on my mower but I have fresh Baldwins. Only one spot of glue. One ugly seam section but it was very tight and robust. Typical for this filter. I have run these for 10k miles no issues.
Filter spun true unlike many. This had louvers.

View attachment 205979View attachment 205980View attachment 205981

Looking good Jim. Glad you are here doing some nice cut and posts. I need to get motivated I have hige landfill of stuff to cut

Looking good Jim. Glad you are here doing some nice cut and posts. I need to get motivated I have hige landfill of stuff to cut
Are you replying from your Smart Phone, I is next 2 U, will be sending you some oil filters soon! LOL

Actually between have and hide should have been an a!

You should upload your C&P as album images so its easier to search for to reference and reuse. Thanks for all the recent virgin samples you've shared so far.

Are you replying from your Smart Phone, I is next 2 U, will be sending you some oil filters soon! LOL

Actually between have and hide should have been an a!

Yes try ping from IPhone. Don’t have my new iPad yet.

Waiting anxiously for your filters.

Typical for this filter.
Maybe more like typical back in 2017 when this one was made. Seems the more recent Motocrafts have been shown with lots of excess glue that can actually come loose. That (and the sometimes bad louver formation) in the Motorcrafts seen recently is why I'm going to try a MicrGard Select next oil change.

Maybe more like typical back in 2017 when this one was made. Seems the more recent Motocrafts have been shown with lots of excess glue that can actually come loose. That (and the sometimes bad louver formation) in the Motorcrafts seen recently is why I'm going to try a MicrGard Select next oil change.
What did you expect?
It only went up in price 3x...

As @Sayjac mentioned these things were $3.99 all day for years. Great value, I ran a bunch of FL-400s back then.

With the thread end bypass taking some space less of a fan of the 910s due to less media, but they are fine of course. I had to use them on a Focus that had the filter down low.

As @Sayjac mentioned these things were $3.99 all day for years. Great value, I ran a bunch of FL-400s back then.

With the thread end bypass taking some space less of a fan of the 910s due to less media, but they are fine of course. I had to use them on a Focus that had the filter down low.
All of this from the GTL fanboi of super expensive oil that won't even meet sub par outdated Ford specs..
Then you take the high road and throw Sayjac under the bus with your name dropping... two can play that game GTL boy.... @fantastic

😆 🤣 😂 😹

Back