First real issue with Rock Auto and shipping

Plus customers can't comprehend that I literally can't just pick up the phone and call Ford. There is no number to call for dealers. We have to do everything through CPOIS which I might as well forget ever getting a usable answer. Or I end up getting a call from them asking why a part that is on backorder with an ETA off of January 2021 hasn't been delivered to us yet...
gah, backorders, been waiting on a shift indicator for an Explorer for a year. Its on back order with a note supplier issues. None in the country.

I just ordered and received a pair of KYB shock absorbers for the Odyssey. Ordered yesterday, selected FedEx Ground for $8 and they were delivered in under 24 hrs! Warehouse was in Houston and I’m in DFW, so I got lucky.

Earlier in the summer I ordered a replacement coil plug which was shipped DHL to USPS for delivery. Took 3+ weeks since it got held up at a DFW area USPS distro facility for over 2 weeks. Turns out it was right at the time the public stories about USPS delayed shipments were circulating in the news.

I try to avoid USPS or “delivered by USPS” options now. Most packages on my USPS Informed Delivery notification show up 2 or 3 days later. We deliver delay for you.™️

Reactions: JC1
I am surprised the shipping rates are expensive for you guys. Up here for us Canadians they are super reasonable and the parts come typically in 2-3 business days. I have ordered four or five times and they have met or exceeded my expectations each time. Mind you I usually only use the DHL or FedEx option.

Reactions: JC1
Back