First Fram Oil Filter purchase in 40 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a Fram XG2 oil filter today Haven't used a Fram in 40 years It's all you guys fault for providing all the positive info about Fram filters 🤔🤔...‚...‚...‚

20BA516D-37E9-40DA-B7B5-B9910F544A32.jpeg

That's a good one-I've been using the XG2 on the 4.6 MGM in my sig, it's already up to 8000 miles (& it's 2nd OCI of Magnatec 5W20)-oil looks good enough to run out to 7500 miles, 1st OCI was 5K.

I too haven't used one in years. Going to order a few for some upcoming oil changes.
Originally Posted by kstanf150
Bought a Fram XG2 oil filter today Haven't used a Fram in 40 years It's all you guys fault for providing all the positive info about Fram filters 🤔🤔...‚...‚...‚

kstanf150

It's the most expensive oil filter I've ever purchased for sure Drove 600 miles to buy it ...³ Passed a Rural King on the way back home from vacation Had to stop because some of you guys talk about RK so I had to check it out Got the filter for $8 bucks and a pair of jeans for $10 Can't beat those deals !!👍🤣

A great filter. I use them in numerous vehicles, from cheap to not-so-cheap cars. I have even learned to use them through 2 OCIs.

Last edited:

kstanf150

Yeah I'm gona buy another one for my wife's car She drives about 3k miles a year Should be good for about 5 years I'd think !!👍

Status
Not open for further replies.