Firestone Complete Autocare Centers, worth a visit IMO.

Firestone is a joke - sorry just my experience and what work I've had to redo for vehicles that came from multiple locations to me to fix. They run on the upsell formula so many things are sold that don't need to be as well. The quality of work and integrity is awful....I cringe when I hear the name!

Firestone is a joke - sorry just my experience and what work I've had to redo for vehicles that came from multiple locations to me to fix. They run on the upsell formula so many things are sold that don't need to be as well. The quality of work and integrity is awful....I cringe when I hear the name!
Nothing to be sorry for, with limited amount of places to go I am hoping I can keep them on my good side.

Have had OK experiences here at the local Firestone Store. A tire purchase was a fail at first, then the NEW manager took care of my concerns. Had a cooling system flush there on my 2000 Focus. Very fairly priced and did an excellent job. Cleaned the recovery tank and put a Firestone sticker on the tank showing the date and mileage. A leaky valve cover gasket repair was performed well. Although the price of the gasket was holy moly. Overall 4 out 5 stars.

I’ve had their lifetime alignment plan on multiple vehicles.

Mostly positive experience. I’d say half the time the alignment was done perfect the other half of the time I had to make another appointment have them redo it.

But overall a heck of a deal. It pays for itself in just two alignments if you keep a vehicle for a while.

One of the times they tried to get me to do $700 of routine maintenance on the vehicle simply based on the odometer. I’d already done everything listed and they didn’t check it, they just assumed it hadn’t been done. I get they’re trying to make a customer like me (only ever bought lifetime alignments there never anything else) profitable but if they would have actually checked any of that stuff they wouldn’t have suggested it. If I didn’t know about cars that would have been a ripoff.

At one point, I was leaving the house at 4:30am, returning by 8PM, commuting 2.5-3 hours in each direction on the open highway in my 2014 Mazda3. The 7500 OCI came up every 5 weeks. I was exhausted and the last thing I wanted to do was crawl under the car so I had the oil changed at Firestone every 5th week. They were open on Saturday morning, punctual, used Kendall at the time, I could see what they were doing through the window, and I had no complaints. This was back in 2014 so no idea how they are now and it could've just been that shop that was good.

I’ve had their lifetime alignment plan on multiple vehicles.

Mostly positive experience. I’d say half the time the alignment was done perfect the other half of the time I had to make another appointment have them redo it.

But overall a heck of a deal. It pays for itself in just two alignments if you keep a vehicle for a while.

One of the times they tried to get me to do $700 of routine maintenance on the vehicle simply based on the odometer. I’d already done everything listed and they didn’t check it, they just assumed it hadn’t been done. I get they’re trying to make a customer like me (only ever bought lifetime alignments there never anything else) profitable but if they would have actually checked any of that stuff they wouldn’t have suggested it. If I didn’t know about cars that would have been a ripoff.
The lifetime alignment is the only reason why I give Firestone business. Else, I’d have the local TirePros affiliate do them.

Back