Finally drove a Gallardo on a race track

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are responsible for all damage. They sold supplemental insurance if you so desired.

Price was $159, normally $499. (I wouldn't pay $499 for it, maybe $199 tops unless they let you drive another vehicle)

Originally Posted By: dparm

I don't even know what the limits of this car are. That's what's the most terrifying thing of all. I couldn't even get stability control to come on, despite hearing from them on the radio I had broken the 130mph barrier, something no one had managed all weekend.

Traction control (ECS) is on by default so I don't know why you were unable to turn it on. Did you 'accidently' turn it off before getting into the car? :p

Wow, that's a great looking car. Nothing could be more "cool" than metallic battleship gray, with black wheels. The fact that the car has the performance to back up the looks is "what it's all about", or in my mind, a complete package.

Given some time, you'd find the limits of the car without difficulty. I've driven a very wide range of supercars. As you might expect, all it takes is someone to beat.

My first time in an Enzo, I was trying to catch an F1 Mclaren. Limits were found...

Originally Posted By: tonycarguy
Originally Posted By: dparm

I don't even know what the limits of this car are. That's what's the most terrifying thing of all. I couldn't even get stability control to come on, despite hearing from them on the radio I had broken the 130mph barrier, something no one had managed all weekend.

Traction control (ECS) is on by default so I don't know why you were unable to turn it on. Did you 'accidently' turn it off before getting into the car? :p

shocked.gif

Hey, do they look at your license before you do this? Or do you just pay the money and they trust you to the car after they trust you can handle it by shoing you what to do before you see what it can do.......................................

Well i was gonna tack this on tomy last post but the time expired so here is new post.

Quote:
My first time in an Enzo, I was trying to catch an F1 Mclaren. Limits were found...

Well this isnt quite an Enzo it is the one-off "FXX" ? but, here. And it is impressive. Looks like a messed up launch to me too . I think the video is from 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back