Favorite Stainless Cleaner and polish for appliances?

Currently I use sprayway and am pretty happy with it. But, since we’re getting new appliances this week I thought I would ask what your favorites are. Really looking for a decent product that is easy to use.

Experts chime in! 😀

I see a bottle of CLR Metal Clear among the cleaning supplies. Rosa the cleaning expert got it. I'm very good at getting things dirty.

Currently I use sprayway and am pretty happy with it. But, since we’re getting new appliances this week I thought I would ask what your favorites are. Really looking for a decent product that is easy to use.

Experts chime in! 😀
It’s kind of funny my wife has tried all different kinds of products on stainless steel and one day I decided to try our Sprayway and I think it works better than anything else when it comes to not leaving streaks.
Raw stainless is a pain in the neck on our stainless steel hood above the range.

Experts chime in! 😀

Vegetable oil. Peanut oil doesn't smell.. Less is more, just some tissue wetted with oil is enough. Glass cleaner with alcohol can be used before the oil and in places that don't get touched.

Always had good luck with the Spayway stainless version. Kind of lemon scented like Pledge and appears to be some kind of oil base emulsion. If the overspray dries on your tile floor, look out. One misstep and you're flat on your back.

1708657915376.jpg

Spray bottle and paper towel for cleaning

My family has a small janitorial supply business and we sell this water-based SS cleaner from Chase Products. I love it as we have 2 boys who are in the fridge all the time and it will take care of the messy/sticky fingerprints they leave, but also doesn't leave an oily coating behind after cleaning that immediately fingerprints if touched. Leaves a perfect shine and can cover some light brushing, too.

I have granite and use Wizards or something if in laws are coming over. We have to hide the alcohol and Copenhagen if the JWs come over;after its game on..She tells me it's a habit or addiction...ha it's a routine.

Back