Fascinating 35 hours audio book

A few of my high school classmates had fathers who were in the Gambino family. I mean you always heard rumors. Then one girl's father got whacked and another got arrested by the FBI for wholesaling drugs. Another guy I know got arrested for bank robbery. Overall, these local Mafia guys were very nice to me and my friends. Some new gangsters moved in and they weren't so nice or maybe I aged out of them treating me nice and opened up a gambling room in the back of a place I frequented. I didn't play their games as I didn't trust them to pay if I won. And they sure had the muscle to make me pay. Another guy I knew inherited a nice house when his mother died and lost it gambling to these guys in a couple weeks.

@Leo99
I subscribe to couple ex mobsters podcasts. Sammy The Bull and Michael Franzese and I enjoy it.

@Leo99
I subscribe to couple ex mobsters podcasts. Sammy The Bull and Michael Franzese and I enjoy it.

I've seen some YT videos from Franzese. Pretty cool. I written on here before that I once ate dinner with Nicky Russo. Looking back it's so weird how mobsters and murders was considered normal life to me. Murders were just occupational hazards.

Back