Well, for those who might still be concerned, I PASSED! I changed my air filter, plugs, pcv. Cleaned my EGR tube thingy (which was not clogged), cleaned the TB as best I could, ran a tank of Tecron for a week, and lastly I changed the oil. Before the test, I filled it with Shell 93 and I had it on the highway for a good 40 minutes before the test and kept the RPMs up most of the time trying to blow out any ________ and get the cat hot. Here's the before and after numbers... First failed NOX reading was 1788, I passed today @ 726! First HC failed @ 187, today I passed @ 58! CO was OK then @ .43, today it read .17 CO2 was OK then @ 12.4, today it was 15.5 O2 was OK then @ 1.5, today it was .5 Not sure what to make of the numbers except that it passed and I am good for another 2- years with this car! Not sure what threw the numbers out-of-whack in the first place, or what "fixed" it. I was just happy I didn't have to get a new CAT or EGR valve. Thanks for all the advice and info!