F-35B ejection and crash - USMC asking for help locating the crash site

probably in the bottom of a swamp..

kinda like Valuejet 592 in the Everglades.. its there but its buried in a 100 feet of swamp

The pilot ejected and landed in a residential neighborhood, but they can't seem to find the crash site. Seems odd.

Scuttlebutt is that a UAP, using a tractor beam, captured the aircraft and flew off with it.

I live in the area and it seems very odd to me. There is plenty of swamp between where they took off from and where the pilot was found, however the pilot was found essentially in the city. There is a national forest to the North - but thats 10 miles. Its at least 15 miles to sea. How far would the plane go from time of pilot ejecting? Luckily it didn't crash in the city.

Red mark shows where the pilot was found - essentially the Charleston suburbs. The line shows the distance from the air station.

Very strange.

1695053487383.png

In peacetime practice, they're supposed to have fitted a radar reflector and regular transponder to help civilian ATC avoid them. The radar reflector also conceals how stealthy the plane might be without it.

In peacetime practice, they're supposed to have fitted a radar reflector and regular transponder to help civilian ATC avoid them. The radar reflector also conceals how stealthy the plane might be without it.

I guess we know just how stealthy they are now...

They trying to flush out a spy or something? Weird indeed. The F35 has arm guards by it when at airshows so this isn't something they would even advertise.

Back