"ExxonMobil, Shell, Chevron and Phillips 66 will raise prices by up to 12%."

Every time I get in my car here in SW FL, gas has gone up. Regular is now more than diesel. When was the last time you saw that?

Yesterday my supplier informed me of another 15% increase across the board for bulk and cased
oil products. I remember 08 being bad for lubes. Old enough to remember gas rationing.
Land of the free.

Energy independence (is) over.
Fixed it for you but won't go into details because politics.

That said, it stinks of collusion when all the major oil companies increase prices a similar amount at the same time.

Fixed it for you but won't go into details because politics.

That said, it stinks of collusion when all the major oil companies increase prices a similar amount at the same time.
Price of oil products is heavily related to governmental policy, oil companies dont determine prices, governments do. Companies just respond to the economic environment the government creates,

Gas prices rise before Memorial Day. This is news?
Yup, gas prices rise EVERY YEAR going into summer not to mention the added demand caused by the economy picking back up. There was literally 20% the normal volume of traffic during 2020 in area…that’s why prices were so low.

So, bad economy with no one going to work equals low oil prices and good economy with people going back to work and school equals high oil prices. Which one do you prefer?

I'll probably buy up all the free after rebate oil out there for now and sit tight. We are moving from what, SN+ to SP? Rebate time. I think I have enough for another 3 years now.

Back