Experiences with Hankook Kinergy ST H735 All-Season Tire?

Hello,

Just looking to see if these tires 'qualify' on BITOG as at least a solid middle of the road tire? I'm in MN, so it will see multiple weather conditions, potentially.

I'm sure they aren't anything special in winter, but curious to know if they at least 'hold their own' for an all season tire.

Thank you.

I have none... just with the Kinergy PT H737.

With Walmart selling the US-made PT H737 (Premium Touring as opposed to Standard Touring) for basically the same price, it makes sense to consider that instead.

I just bought a set for the Ranger, but I don't have enough experience to give a valid opinion. All I can say is that they're holding air better than the OEM Firestones that came off the truck (OEM in this case literally meaning the original 26-year old tires that came with the truck...).

I have none... just with the Kinergy PT H737.

With Walmart selling the US-made PT H737 (Premium Touring as opposed to Standard Touring) for basically the same price, it makes sense to consider that instead.

Same here, i have the 737 on the mazda, too early to judge. Other than they ride really nice for a 90k tire.

What is your tire size? :)

If you're in MN and can't use separate winter tires and want to use all-season tires year-round, consider 3-peak all-season tires such as:
Nokian WRG4
Goodyear Weatherready
Toyo Celsius
Michelin CrossClimate
Vredestein Quatrac 5
Hankook Kinergy 4S2

I have used Hankook tyres on a couple of cars over the years.

A 2014 Kia Picanto and my 2011 Jaguar XJL

Can't fault them and they are OE tyres for several manufacturers in the UK, Porsche and Mercedes being two that warrant a mention.

I had the Kinergy 735 on my Sienna van I purchased used in July. Not a bad tire for the summer, but I can tell just be looking at the tread that they wouldn't be as good for heavy rain and deep snow so I swapped to the General Altimax RT43 which have a bit more of an even and open tread block profile which is typically superior for deeper water and snow. Altimax are also pretty cheap considering the quality.

I've run the H737 for years on many vehicles. Great, all-around, long-wearing tires. Have a set on my Sportwagen currently - probably the only and last set of tires I'll buy for the car! (90k warranty, installed just before 50k)
Limited snow experience in them - but I did use them on some road-trips to snow, when they were fairly fresh and they did quite well. They got me through snowy/icy parking lots that would have needed chains if it was in CA (Jackson WY a few years back).
I highly recommend them, especially when you can get a credit card rebate + manu. rebate at Discount/Americas Tire.

Back