Excellent Deal on 16pc Hazet Combination Wrench Set

Amazon currently has a great price on the 16pc set of Hazet 600N wrenches: $155.37. Last year I bought the 17pc set ( in hard foam case) and paid around $250.

The set includes 7mm-24mm, but not 20mm or 23mm.

Hazet at Amazon

Here are some photos of a 21mm Hazet 600N wrench

DSC00195.JPG

DSC00196.JPG

I can't remember if it's Hazet or Stahlwille but one of them doesn't warranty tools purchased on Amazon. Might want to double check.

Ordered. Will compare with the Stahlwille I’ve already got…
You will find them totally different. Both are suited to different jobs, the Stahlwille are a short pattern wrench and the Hazet 600 a long pattern, the Stahlwille 14 are long pattern with a different angle box end which some prefer.
The Stahlwille 13 are thinner than the Hazet, I compared both to an old Armstrong. Top to bottom, Armstrong, Hazer, Stahlwille.

IMG_0476.JPG

The Hazet is considerably longer than the Stahlwille. The box on the Germans is thin and gets into tight places, the Stahlwille is my favorite for tight places under the hood.

IMG_0475.JPG

This is the Stahlwille 14 series, I don't own this one, it offers nothing the 600 or the double box cant handle.

Stahlwille 14.jpg

And if the Hazet 600N wrenches are not long enough, there is the extra long 600LG series of wrenches. The 19mm 600LG is 335mm long (13.2") versus 269mm (10.6") for the 600N.

Those wrenches look nice! I like the sharp "flutes" on the box ends and the metalurgy looks solid. My current sets of wrenches range from older snap on ( I stopped buying anything snap on around 2010), regular and Pro series Craftsman, bunch of off brands, a few Husky etc and my latest set is ICON which I absolutely enjoy! Thanks to this thread I am probably gonna end up buying those in the link!! LOL!

Back