Everglades Ammo Processed Brass

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.evergladesammo.com/brass/rifle-brass/556-processed-military-brass-500-pieces.html

After purchasing several thousand cases of their non processed, once fired 5.56 MM brass, I decided to take a chance on 2,500 of their processed cases. I wasn't disappointed! $265.00 including Priority Mail shipping to my door, within 48 hours after placing the order.

This stuff comes polished, deprimed, resized, trimmed to length, primer pockets swaged, and case necks chamfered inside and out. It is ready to load. It saves a boatload of prep work. Straight from the box, right to the Dillon. The non prepped brass I had been buying was $179.00 for the same 2,500 cases. So for just $86.00 more, the stuff is ready to go. Well worth it in my opinion. Case prep work is the most boring part of reloading. Even if you purchase good equipment. It's very time consuming before you see a finished round.

I randomly checked several cases on my Dillon case gauge from the box, as well as straight from the loading press, and every one of them gauged perfectly. The primers seat as well as, or even better than new brass. With just the right amount of seating pressure. All primers seated just slightly below flush.

From now on this stuff is the only way to go for me. It allows you to be far more productive with your time at the loading bench. And even when you add the cost of primers, powder, and bullets, you can assemble 5.56 Ball ammo far cheaper than you can buy it at today's prices.

I like to do all of my ammo manufacturing during the hot Summer months. That way I'll have enough to last me through the cooler Winter shooting season. I'll most likely purchase another 2,500 cases after I get this batch loaded up, only because presently I've got enough components on hand to do so.

7.16c per case . . . depressing. I remember buying milsurp ammo from Interarms for that !

( yeah, I know . . . I was around when dirt was created )

Originally Posted By: HouseTiger
7.16c per case . . . depressing. I remember buying milsurp ammo from Interarms for that !

( yeah, I know . . . I was around when dirt was created )
Me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back