ever hear of terra clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh, those guys would sell anything on that show, too bad because otherwise its not too bad of a show, but i just dont trust em too much

Have you been watching Dream Car Garage? I just happened to see the TerraClean segment the other night when I turned on the TV to watch something else.

Here's a thread from back when that episode first aired. It seems that not too many around here know much about it.

Remember, the second part will air next week if you're interested.

I actually meant to reply to this newer thread. Woops. Anyhow, here was my crackpot theory regarding this product:

http://theoildrop.server101.com/forums/s...true#Post785565

And yeah, do these TV shows have no shame? I tend to find that the Dream Car guys are not too bad. The frequency of snake oil is less than Two Guys, and the sponsorship element more apparent. Maybe its just me but when inserted without a disclaimer into a show that is primarily about tips and tricks and advice, this type of advertorial is offensive. At least when there is an dog food pitch in the middle of the tonight show it is clearly a pitch in context. Different than if the Dog Whisperer started telling owners that the key to obedience was feeding them Alpo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back