Eneos CVT fluid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man I got the Eneos CVT fluid for $12.49 a qt at Napa.... Tax included it was about $116 for 9 quarts I needed for two drain and refills.

Originally Posted by bbhero
Yeah man I got the Eneos CVT fluid for $12.49 a qt at Napa.... Tax included it was about $116 for 9 quarts I needed for two drain and refills.

Nice! There's never anything like that at my local Napper or CarQuest.

Interesting that it's blue like NS-3. I assume your Altima specs NS-2?

I just scored a case/12qts of Nissan NS-3 off eBay for $133.76 all in. Grabbed it because I'm all out. When I find a decent deal on it I grab it.

Last edited:
It is interesting that Eneos make specific CVT fluid for different cars unlike Castrol "Multi vehicle" cvt

MODEL H (Honda)
MODEL N (NS-2)
MODEL N PLUS (NS-3)
MODEL T-FE (Toyota)
MODEL S (Subaru)

Eneos CVT

There is no mention about ECO-CVT though.

You know my thoughts on this... The fluid I have Eneos eco CVT fluid which is blue is in all likelihood the same exact fluid as the Model N Plus.... It is blue in color... And on the container it makes it apparent that it meets both NS-2 and NS-3...

Originally Posted by JTK
Originally Posted by bbhero

Nice! There's never anything like that at my local Napper or CarQuest.

Interesting that it's blue like NS-3. I assume your Altima specs NS-2?

I just scored a case/12qts of Nissan NS-3 off eBay for $133.76 all in. Grabbed it because I'm all out. When I find a decent deal on it I grab it.

Yeah I was interested and glad to find the Eneos CVT fluid at my local Napa stores...

Definitely has my car operating much quieter at low speed high load situations. Very impressed.

[Linked Image]

Well headed just past 10k miles on the new CVT fluid... 1 drain and fill of Castrol CVT fluid, then followed by 2 drain and refills of Eneos CVT fluid.

So far.... So good. Definitely quieter at cold temps, low speed and high load situations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back