Employer Exit Interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: gfh77665
Originally Posted By: opus1

And in 30+ years of working, I've never seen an employer take employee suggestions, whether from exit interviews, 1:1 meetings, "morale boosting/problem solving" meetings, or pretty much from any input, to heart and actually act upon them.

Ever.

Just asking, do you know for certainty that has NEVER happend, at all? You make a very broad statement, and I have to believe it would be very difficult for you to know every suggestion or constructive criticism voiced in every single exit interview, ever.

The places I've worked, yes, I can say never. Obviously I don't know what happened over the entire company but people with whom I've kept in contact after I left an employer have never told me things got better in my area. And I know several people who were candid in their exit interviews and none of their suggestions were even acknowledged as having been considered, never mind implemented.

And don't get me started on "Labor-Management Participation Teams" that one employer implemented...

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Go out the door and don't look back if they have a brain they know why you're leaving. If they don't why would you waste your time on them?

I agree. Been there, done that.

Thank your supervisor for his help and support, then move on, you owe them nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back