Electric preshave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone use the preshave stuff for shaving with electric razors?
Currently doubting the need for it as I have lately shaved without it and can't really notice a difference.

Blade is my go to shave yet when time pressed I use the Braun electric.

Got a bottle of williams electric shave years and years ago, when I first started using electric. It is still 2/3 full, as I started shaving without it one day, and really couldn't tell, one way or the other.

If you don't use the preshave at least put a couple drop on the head. It will double or tripple the life of the head and blade.

Originally Posted By: cjcride
Anyone use the preshave stuff for shaving with electric razors?

I typically wet my face, apply Aveeno shave gel to it, and then wet shave using my electric shaver.

If you are more prone to ingrown hairs it might be worth it but I don't really see the need. More importantly I would keep the razor clean.

I've never used anything with electric shavers, but I switched to manual a while back because of the much lesser irritation to my overly sensitive face.

Originally Posted By: DBMaster
They sure do.

Lectric Shave

Haha awesome!! Pat some Lectric Shave on my face,shave,then pat some Skin Bracer or Aqua Velva on and I'll be pimpin'!

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: DBMaster
They sure do.

Lectric Shave

Haha awesome!! Pat some Lectric Shave on my face,shave,then pat some Skin Bracer or Aqua Velva on and I'll be pimpin'!

Don't forget Brut, by Faberge!

45 yrs with electric razors and never used any lube. My razors have never wore out. It's always the rechargeable battery that gives out after approx 7-12 yrs. If you want a really close shave for a special occasion...then use a blade. Bring plenty of tissue paper to stop the bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back