Echo 2 stroke oil / stalling leaf blower

2 years worth of erratic running. Are you saving money? Nope. Just buy premix gas. It’s excellent. Home Depot sells their brand for $4.97 a can. It’s 90 octane and has VP racing JASO FD oil in it.

Let me reiterate that if you are using less than a gallon of fuel per year, like most people, you are NOT saving money mixing it yourself.

No adjustment screws unfortunately. The replacement is $80!

I found one guy that had to modify a different model slightly. I bought one to keep on hand if I have further issues.
Just get the $12 kit from ebay, including the carb, fuel lines, extra primers, etc. These have worked well on several occasions for me.

Speaking of which, the primer bulb and return lines are known weak points on these units. You might be successful just replacing those.

Just get the $12 kit from ebay, including the carb, fuel lines, extra primers, etc. These have worked well on several occasions for me.

Speaking of which, the primer bulb and return lines are known weak points on these units. You might be successful just replacing those.

Have one on the way. It looks like the throttle plate is different - so I may have to modify it a bit. I'll probably burn through the gas in the tank now - while it seems to be running - and replace it.

Back