EARLY ARX DRAIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 900 miles on my auto rx clean phase on my low mileage jeep (36k) and haven't noticed a difference. My question is would it be completely worthless to start my rinse early and maybe end the rinse after say 1,000 miles? I just really want to get my GC in before It gets bitter cold out.

quote:

Originally posted by novadude:
The old directions used to specify a 500 mile clean phase, if I recall correctly.

My bottles say 750 mile cleaning phase, but I believe the discussion at the ARx site forums revealed that the 750 was for pure dino that unquestionably did NOT contain any kind of synthetic. The 1500 miles accounts for varying levels of synthetic that may be lurking in oils labeled dino. Remember Maxlife is not labeled as a blend, but the MSDS indicates 12 - 22 % PAO. So you might be OK to quit the clean early, but better call Frank on the phone to be sure.

Auto-Rx is real chemistry and as such you have to able to discipline yourself to follow application instructions (this is not a one size fits all prepackaged product)every time we get updates from oil company's on applications we change ours to be of furthur help.

There does not seem to be any more changes, so please follow ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back