Dream car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: PandaBear
I always wanted to buy an RV, not to commute to work, but just park near work, so I can take a nap in there once in a while. Wife wants the same thing at her work place too.

Does that count?

Simply put, Yes.

Originally Posted By: bustednutz
Laugh at me if you want, but my dream car is inexpensive, reliable, simple to work on, and paid off!
I've got a Corolla I'll sell ya! LOL

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
I'll get a used Grand Sport Vette in about 5-6 years.
Crystal red with black interior and 6 speed manual.

Nice choice! That's almost exactly what I want, although I really like the 4LT interior with the ebony/dark titanium two tone treatment! A C6 Corvette is my affordable dream car, but if money was no object I'd definitely have to say the Lamborghini Aventador. We parked beside one at Epcot Center in Florida in August and it was simply awesome!

if we are talking the waaaay out in left field, that i'll never be able to afford dream?
Buggati Veyron.
slightly more attainable, yet still never be able to afford?
Ferrari 458 Italia, Rosso Corsa only please.

even more realistic, DeLorean.
(IIRC, the guys in TX that bought the brand and all the new old stock can build you a new one for around $40k, or a restored original for $25K(what it cost new) and up..)

If i were given a blank check to buy a new car tomorrow?
I would order a Dode Dart, Rally, w/ the 1.4 multiair turbo, and the as yet unavailable Dual Dry Clutch Automatically controlled Manual.

Last edited:
Politics aside, a '39 MB Roadster in silver, with side pipes. Supercharged, of course.

That, or a '31 Cord.

And a sunny day.

Originally Posted By: hattaresguy
It took a long time before another car that was faster than the F1 was built, and even than it wasn't that much faster flat out...

And NOWHERE NEAR as good looking (if you are implying the VeeDub Veyron
lol.gif
)!!

I'll take this...
f-250-xlt-l-top-aceito-troca_MLB-F-2877127417_072012.jpg

It's a factory short bed regular cab F-250, with a 4.2L diesel. It's on the Brazil eBay Motors website.

Another one for sale...
f250-xl-l-super-nova-mwm-42v6180cv-completa_MLB-F-3208760030_092012.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: bustednutz
Laugh at me if you want, but my dream car is inexpensive, reliable, simple to work on, and paid off!

Agreed. Which means all 3 of mine are my dream vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back