Does using a public bathroom bother you?

If you were a sailor on a WW2 destroyer, what would you do?

Destroyer.jpg

My wife isn't fond of using them. I could care less if I gotta go. The exception for me is the outhouse type where you sometimes have to peer into the abyss....lol. But I will still use them.

How about you?
I prefer the large canopy of a mature oak tree..:D

Working in construction, those things are a fact of life. Actually, I had my bodily schedule so finely-tuned I almost never had to sit down in one.... That was always done at home. Now that I am working in the office my schedule isn't as finely honed. Not sure I'd like being out on jobsites any more.
This is more or less where I trained my body to :poop: before work, no way was I sitting down on a portable out house on a construction site.

In the 14 years I've worked in an office I have only had to use the :poop:er at work a couple times, emergencies happen.

But why do guys have to pee all over the floor in front of the urinal? Have never understood that.
Had a friend that had the following sign in his bathroom.

download.jpg

But why do guys have to pee all over the floor in front of the urinal? Have never understood that.
I was told by a friend who is a maintenance person at the local mall that the womens restrooms are far worse than the mens. He said it appeared there are too many hoverers and not enough sitters. No further explanation is needed.

I was told by a friend who is a maintenance person at the local mall that the womens restrooms are far worse than the mens. He said it appeared there are too many hoverers and not enough sitters. No further explanation is needed.
My son worked at an outlet mall doing maintenance/janitorial. He said the ladies were filthy pigs.

Study after studies has found the faucets where you wash your hands in a public toilet are far dirtier than the toilet seat themselves......

Back