Does anyone make 100% stainless steel band clamps?

I mean the band AND the fastener in 304 stainless. The ones I find only have plated steel fasteners. Looking for 3 inch like this.

accuseal-72dpi-0__48608.1555891039.jpg

Hps does but they are the screw in type...Also look at Peromi they have one that looks like your picture..

You can get clamps like this from aviation supply houses. This is a Oetiker stainless clamp from Aircraft Spruce.

Not sure it's what you want or need but it's one example of what's available.

1697210916433.jpg

Thanks but, Material: T304 Stainless Steel w/ Zinc-plated Mild Steel Hardware

good stuff for sure so i bookmarked it!! used similar band clamps without issue except for the bolt that a little anti seize cures!! i love 304 stainless exhausts that are literally LIFETIME + it keeps more heat IN the pipe!! most stainless fasteners are NOT very strong with exceptions of course $$$$

Last edited:
The only ones I'm familiar with are 3" wide with unknown fastener materials. This is a Walker Mega Clamp (3"x3").

20231013_120839_resized.jpg

The hardware is probably not SS; it's magnetic. But this isn't a good indicator as 304 can become magnetic after being cold worked. The only alternative for the fasteners is to replace them with known SS. However, replacing the threaded bar and its facing part for SS is another issue.

Been there. It's stupid, but there it is. On mine, I replaced the non-stainless bolts with stainless ones, but the bar in the middle is not so easy to replace. Mine are all balls of rust now, but at least I can get the bolts loose.

The ones I posted are Torca Accuseal and are some of the best on the market. The bolt and nut are 10.9, stainless bolts are not strong enough. The only plated parts are the blocks behind them and I have not seen those rust either. I keep some of the common Euro sizes on hand. No offence but dam you already hacked this thing by throwing the muffler out and you are worried about a friggin clamp?

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

Scandvik ABA/AWABNorma 316 SS clamps are the best I have used. Suitable for marine applications. I have not seen them corrode.

Last edited:
No offence but dam you already hacked this thing by throwing the muffler out and you are worried about a friggin clamp?
Not throwing the muffler out. The whole idea is to be able to swap the muffler in and out in minutes, hence the stainless steel pipes and clamps.

The ones I posted are Torca Accuseal and are some of the best on the market. The bolt and nut are 10.9, stainless bolts are not strong enough. The only plated parts are the blocks behind them and I have not seen those rust either. I keep some of the common Euro sizes on hand. No offence but dam you already hacked this thing by throwing the muffler out and you are worried about a friggin clamp?

View attachment 183266
View attachment 183267
I thought I was the only one that has had "hardware store" grade SS fasteners (8-18 and 316) either strip or have the heads torn off when tightening. Never tried A286.

I do have A2-70 SHCS on the TPI manifold in the Camaro but they're not holding a bridge together.

Back