Distilled H20 from a dehumidifier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is far more educational to explore the possibilities!

Anyway, in order to keep a supply of 50/50 in the trunk for emergency purposes you have to either buy a jug of premix or reuse an appropriate container that was purchased for a similar or compatible purpose. Whether that cost .79 or $7.90 the point of diminishing returns has been reached. For myself, water from a current technology dehumidifier will work for me in the summer (when it is producing) and WM water is an obviously acceptable option at other times.

I think I'd use it for my vehicle - but a word to the wise, I CANNOT believe producers would put flouride in "BABY WATER". That ---- IS poison and is also being sold at your local WM or grocery store... I plan on keeping it out of my radiator too!!

Quote:

if i need distilled water, i just plug my distiller in...

That's what *I* do when I need more bourbon!
crazy.gif

now that i had to install a whole house Reverse osmosis water purification system in my house, i don't use the distiller....
been trying to think of things i can do/make with it this winter
smile.gif

Yeah, definitely worth forking out the extra $1.00 at WalMart. Just be sure to pick it up on your way home from work or something so you don't waste $4.00 in gas "running out" to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back