Discontinued? Delo 600 ADF 🤔

It's always been hard to find, you mostly have to buy it from a distributor, I think they are currently mostly test marketing it to fleets. It is however listed O'Really's, but at a price point you may not want to pay.

Thank you! Ya, it's a little more pricey than I usually like to pay but I did get 15% off with code JAN15. I'll post an UOA after I run it in my 2015 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel

I think that running this and 76's Renewable Diesel will be a winning combination for the exhaust system.

SavagePatch, I'll be interested in your experience with it. Been considering trying it in the MB V6 Diesel which is sort of similar to the VM Ecodiesel.
Can't find any postings in any forum of someone actually running it in an MB car or Sprinter.
I'm surprised Chevron hasn't gotten an ACEA rating on this oil. Looks like they're only planning to market to the NA trucking industry. From the specs it would meet the requirements for a Euro HDEO. It would even meet MB 229.51 if it wasn't for the 10W/15W that MB dropped when they limited to 5W max. Hence, my interest to prolong my DPF.

I have a couple of questions here - I can't find Delo 400 either. I've been using this for years. Is there a big difference between Delo 400 and 600. Because of availability I'm considering switching to Delvac 1300 Super.

600 is an ultra low ash .4% oil and uses an organic additive package to prevent dpf clogging. High moly, boron, low traditional additives like zinc especially.

Last edited:
600 is an ultra low ash .04% oil and uses an organic additive package to prevent dpf clogging. High moly, boron, low traditional additives like zinc especially.
So is this considered a better alternative than Delvac 1300?

BTW if Delo 600 does actually assist in preventing DPF clogging perhaps I should focus on that. the reason being is that I don't drive the truck very much and most driving is for semi-short errands. I tow long distances only once or twice a year..

Google Delo 600. All the information is readily available. Ash content, zincless, HTHS of 3.5, meets CK-4 and many OEM specs like Volvo, MAC, etc. etc.
It is being marketed/distributed to commercial trucking fleets first.
O'Reilly's has gallon jugs for around $32. Otherwise, you have to order from a distributor or a two or three online sellers.

If you are cool with the bucket, $125 for 5 gallons:

If they'll actually deliver to your address, we've had a bunch of people on these forums try to place orders from Chevron and they wouldn't deliver to any one all across the US, we could not figure out what their delivery area actually is.

Back