Dingo Boots

Used to wear these boots all thru high school and while in the service, favored wearing them with boot cut Levis and white T-shirt. Anybody remember Kenny shoes? Always bought mine there, kept them polished and shiny, now days it's Nike/Reeboks, T-shirt and shorts. Billy Joel said it best "When I wore a younger mans clothes" :)
DI9056_2.JPG

Usually the young men wear Nike/Reeboks and the older men wear wear the dress boots.

Interesting how we differ on interpretations of Billy Joel's lyric. You're probably correct, but I interpret that to mean the clothes are the same clothes but they belonged to myself when I was younger.

I still have a nice pair that are black on the bottom and brown on the top. They are not as comfortable to wear as they used to be due to the fact I am getting older and appreciate comfortable shoes.

There’s a doctor that I met a few years ago that performs Cath Lab procedures in cowboy boots.

I don’t know the brand, but he said they are very comfortable and wouldn’t wear any other type of shoes.

The only boots I had was the ones I wore in the Air Force.

I need to get out of my kicks and pants quickly. Ehm, all I'm saying is getting into a wetsuit in a parking lot is a sufficiently time-consuming and mildly degrading operation without any additional and unnecessary sartorial hurdles. "Can I give you a hand?" asks the blonde who's been watching me flop around like a spastic fish for the past 15 minutes." I've been wearing desert boots since my middle teenage years. That's as much "boot" as I will put up with for daily wear. I can't imagine wearing tall boots with my calves chafing, although, I could hide knives in there.

Last edited:
Back