Didn't expect this from Auto-Rx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 190E26FTW
Whats the word? Its been 4 days...

Yeah.... inquiring minds want to know.

This sorta thing happened to a person I know (not a "friend" of mine). It was a shipping mistake by a job shop shipper (not inhouse). They picked up the hit to the vendor for the error in double shipping. They tried to contact him 3 times via phone and email and he just figured that he'd blow them off and ignore them.

They ended up filing a bad credit report on him ..it cost him like an uptick of 20% on his current credit cards until they removed it. They took their time at it too. I figure it cost him about triple what he got away with.
lol.gif

so me and frank are not going to be besties but he did mention this thread while slamming me:

Frank Miller
Veteran Member

Date: Tue Feb 8 15:58:31 2011

Reply Quote

electrolver i found this post by you on "Bitog" Get The [censored] Off All The Good Board (biog-auto-rx) have you no shame ? I made my opinion of you so have others. I had to to change your original topic because your a troll and i will be [censored] if i will let you slam Auto-Rx than post about another guy with the same values you have who stole 2 bottles and tell him its okay.

Originally Posted By: electrolover on Bitog
"how much do you think it costs them to make? 27 bucks for a small bottle of anything but gold is robbery so dont feel bad in the least keeping it. its a recession... got to make ends meet lol"

-- Edited by Frank Miller on Tuesday 8th of February 2011 04:01:31 PM

-- Edited by Frank Miller on Tuesday 8th of February 2011 04:22:51 PM

i think he wants the 2 bottles back
lol.gif

What do you do when a clerk gives you too much change?

Keep it?

And when that clerk has to account for the loss from their drawer at the end of the day, and it is either deducted from their paycheck or puts their job at risk, how do you feel?

Justified...because times are tough? Good about yourself... because you profited at somebody else's expense?

Without regard to the law (under which the company could seek recompense) the issue is an ethical one. Keeping anything that you did not pay for is unethical, period...You have a choice between doing the right thing, or keeping a few bucks worth of goods. So, the point in this situation is that your integrity is worth $27?

Integrity, once lost, can't be regained and only you know what your integrity is worth...

You're not really considering keeping them are you?

Last edited:
Just give up and send back the two bottles. They will send you a label so you don't have to pay for shipping. What you are doing is like walking out of a store with product you did not pay for. I can't believe your moral standards are worth less than fifty bucks.

Originally Posted By: electrolover
how much do you think it costs them to make? 27 bucks for a small bottle of anything but gold is robbery so dont feel bad in the least keeping it. its a recession... got to make ends meet lol

their cost is not relevant at all. what is relevant is how easy they make it to return. You are weird if you go out of your way to correct someone else's mistake, but you are also weird if you prevent them from correcting it. go with the flow.

I see somethings never change when it comes to A-rX. Send it back, its the ethical thing to do.

AD

Quote: "another guy with the same values you have who stole 2 bottles and tell him its okay."

Do I understand this to mean that Frank is claiming you STOLE the two bottles?

Originally Posted By: expat
Quote: "another guy with the same values you have who stole 2 bottles and tell him its okay."

Do I understand this to mean that Frank is claiming you STOLE the two bottles?

No, I believe Frank was objecting to the keeping that which you know you did not pay for and were given full opportunity to be an HONEST person return.

Don't have your wallet loose while someone like this is around. It will be your fault that he helped himself to whats inside. If you're too stupid to guard against that level of subhuman ..you deserve it ..just ask him. He'll tell you all about it with prideful bravado of someone who lives by "getting over".

I really want to see the child raised by a person demonstrating such a value system. If he makes it past 13 without criminal behavior, it will be a miracle.

To TorqueJumper, here is my suggestion if you have not done so:

Call or email and ask them for a return label back. When you get it, just slap the label back in the box. You are in the clear.

I have company done something like this before, they are the one who told me to keep it or return it. The one that said "keep it" is usually the penny stuff whose value is less than the cost of shipping it back. In this case, that is goods valued more than $50, so it is not penny stuff.

I hope you do the right thing.

If you bought something and somehow the charge to your credit card went through twice, would you like the vendor to notify you before you discovered the slip on your statement?

I have no love of Frank, and I would not buy Arx again, but I would, if I bought anything in good faith, notify a vendor if they over deliver. How they rectify THEIR mistake is their problem.

But it seems Frank has already Dammed you as a dishonest person, so you may as well return the two extra bottles and demand your money back ;-)

put some dog droppings in the return box as well

What rock did you crawl out from under? Do you really mean that you would consider something like that. Just accept the label and send the stuff back.

put some dog droppings in the return box as well

*wow* such arrogant/immature response from a frequent poster.

(*even if this is just a joke/kidding but why such vengeful response?*)

Think I lost all my confidence in this said poster's integrity as well as decency from now on.

Q.

Last edited:
I can't figure out why this thread has gone so long. Seems pretty simple to me, contact Auto-Rx explain to them the situation and they should take it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back