Detailing Sales and Spring Detailing Prep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been doing some detail shopping at several of the online auto detail stores as I am ordering items to get ready and detail my car. Spring is really just around the corner especially in the Austin Texas area as I actually had to mow the yard last week as the grass has already come up in some parts of the yard that get more sun than other parts. This past Xmas I was given a Wolfgang Uber all in one clean polish and sealant protection along with several small samples of the Wolfgang concours Interior and Exterior kit. They suggest using the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Seal after you use the Uber AIO product and with it being on sale I went ahead and purchase it along with their Wolfgang Fuzion Carnauba Polymer Wax as it to was on sale. I also went to Autotopia and Autogeek sights as they both were running sales this weekend and purchased a buy one get one free Optimum No Rinse Wash and Shine as several say you can make your own clay lubricant with Optimum and with the buy one get one free I thought I would take advantage of the sale. This was at the Autotopia sight just in case your interested. For those that are interested I saw that both Autogeek and Autotopia had the Klasse AIO polish and cleaner plus the Klasse High Gloss Sealant on sale until midnight tonight. Just wanted to share that information in case anyone else is interested.

I wish those sales would last a little longer, at least a week.

Walmart has some pretty decent stuff lately. Even carrying Surf City and the Barret Jackson stuff seems very good as well. At least with the tire shine with no browning. TOday I did notice a bunch of the Surf City was on clearance. Much of it $4.5 or so which is half off.

The Clayzilla by Surf City is very good and about $20. Which you should do before polishing.

I saw the Clayzilla on sale at Walmart for $19.99 and thought about purchasing it. I still might get it. I think more sales will be coming as Spring gets closer and I just wanted to take advantage of some of the sales especially those that offered free shipping with purchase over $50. I was able to get several items that I have been wanting plus many came with some extras like towels and pads plus samples. I really struggled not to pull the trigger on the Klasse all in one polish and cleaner plus the high gloss sealant wax as I had read so many good post about Klasse but since I had already received basically the same thing with the Wolfgang all in one polisher and cleaner plus the high gloss sealant I decided to not make that purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back