Delo 400 5w40 syn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info guys. Been talking to others in the industry. Some say it's easier if you don't have to sell the oil. Carrying a name brand is the best. Most people don't know the difference and just feel more comfortable if they've heard of the brand. I really do plan on pushing the AMSOIL. I've been using it in everything and have noticed the benefits. But I do understand that not all people will use it for a couple reasons 1) Price 2) not allot of people here in Texas know about it. I've picked out some of my customers vehicles to track using UOA based on how they drive, what vehicles they drive etc. I use these results to get results. So far this method seems to work pretty good, plus I'll be seeing patterns.
This is probably the best site I've come across in a long time!!!

Originally Posted By: Kingpin
found pennzoil platnum at $40 a case.

That's a little over $6.60 per quart. I would think you could do better than that at Wal Mart.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Originally Posted By: Kingpin
found pennzoil platnum at $40 a case.

That's a little over $6.60 per quart. I would think you could do better than that at Wal Mart.

There's 12 bottles to a case $3.33 per qt.

Well I got'em sitting in my garage. 12 qts to the case $40. I purchased 15 cases. Thanks for informing me though. I would've felt like an real A*$ had I not went down to look and they delivered 6 per case. All cases showed up unopened. I opened them and they are PP not tampered with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back