Data on AC Delco filters

I have been criss crossing the interwebs looking for a site with data on individual AC oil filters. similar to the info that Wix has on their site, thread size, diameter, length, bypass psi, etc etc. I have come up empty.
Has anyone seen this ? I used to love Wix because of their quality and the info on their site but not so much anymore.

I have been criss crossing the interwebs looking for a site with data on individual AC oil filters. similar to the info that Wix has on their site, thread size, diameter, length, bypass psi, etc etc.
Think you and others have come up empty because it doesn't seem to exist.

@64bawagon this info is on the ACDelco site. It's a little confusing and hard to find, but the specs link is at the bottom of the page for each filter.

Edit: Rockauto also has this info on their listings.

Here are the deets for a PF2057.

Screenshot_20230130-071914_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20230130-071931_Opera.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I did find this info, it has everything but bypass psi but I found that in other sources. Mainly I was trying to confirm the similarity between the PF64 and PF63. I have quite a few of the PF63 and I would need to buy the PF64 for a family member. As far as I can tell they are the same except for length which on the new application (equinox) wont be an issue.

Thanks, I did find this info, it has everything but bypass psi but I found that in other sources. Mainly I was trying to confirm the similarity between the PF64 and PF63. I have quite a few of the PF63 and I would need to buy the PF64 for a family member. As far as I can tell they are the same except for length which on the new application (equinox) wont be an issue.

This seems logical since GM likes the higher settings

8B178958-6DDB-4114-9ABD-0F854B6C0AFF.png

Weird! Apparently ACDelco lists the bypass setting for some filters (like the PF2057 that I attached above) but not for others (like the PF63/64).

I like Fram a lot better; not because their filters are necessarily better than ACDelco, but because their site lists all the deets for every filter.

I have been criss crossing the interwebs looking for a site with data on individual AC oil filters. similar to the info that Wix has on their site, thread size, diameter, length, bypass psi, etc etc. I have come up empty.
Has anyone seen this ? I used to love Wix because of their quality and the info on their site but not so much anymore.
Why? anything you read on this site scared you away.

Back