Danica at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://sports.yahoo.com/irl/news?slug=ap-irl-patrick-duno&prov=ap&type=lgns

smirk2.gif

she had every right. milka should have pulled over and let danica by. its poor sportsmanship to do that in practice. in a racing situation, milka should have moved over too, since she is usually in the back of the field, laps down.

I have to agree with Danica on this one. Not quite sure how Milka got her license to drive IRL. She is either always in the way or wrecks.

Hi....Ok I'll point out what every one else here is dancing around! They are both female and H...O...T!! Cat fights between these types are good for entertainment...granted Milka was in the wrong, but she gets a free pass with me! Oh by the way they are both rich too...

Originally Posted By: pickled
Hi....Ok I'll point out what every one else here is dancing around! They are both female and H...O...T!! Cat fights between these types are good for entertainment...granted Milka was in the wrong, but she gets a free pass with me! Oh by the way they are both rich too...

thumbsup2.gif

They should let them wrestle it out in the pits!

Originally Posted By: buster
Originally Posted By: pickled

thumbsup2.gif

They should let them wrestle it out in the pits!
Both nekid.

That would be great to watch. Screw the race.

Quote:
You've probably heard about -- if not seen -- the dustup between Milka Duno and Danica Patrick last weekend. Problem is, Terry Blount writes, we've seen it before from Danica, and she really should stop it

From espn.com

Quote:
Duno is a former model and has thus attracted much attention.[2] Her racing career is unusual because of her late start; she did not start racing until she was 24[3] and her experience prior to racing was mostly academic; Duno holds Master's Degrees in Organizational Development, Naval Architecture, Maritime Business, and Marine Biology,[3] and she has prior experience working as a naval engineer.[4]

She is not only hotter than Danica, she's a lot smarter too!!

Maybe not as good a driver...

I don't see the problem with what Danica Patrick did. She clearly was trying to talk to her when Duno threw the towel at her TWICE.

Besides, Duno is from Venezuela and is sponsored by that dolt Hugo Chavez and Citgo. I wouldn't have minded if Patrick slapped her a few times.

Mercy.
crazy2.gif
01.gif

First I've seen that young lady.
Nascar will be on board soon with a female or two.
Nascar nation would eat it up.
banana2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back