Crown Vic, Mercury Grand Marquis, Mercury Marauder and Lincoln Town Car pics thread

Not a car I want to own, but I like seeing nice examples still on the road. If you see one, snap a pic and share it here. There are fewer of them on the road each year.

IMG_7208.JPG

IMG_7255.JPG

IMG_1382.JPG

Using ours to block a huge portion of the driveway during a snow event. Less snow to shovel once I moved "Marquita" out of the driveway. Marquita was formerly my grandmother's car. We sold it on in 2020

My dad's summer car is an '03 Town Car, that replaced his '89 Town Car that I owned for several years (and modified), which I then gifted to a friend of mine who was in a bit of a bind financially and needed wheels. It served him reliably for many years and he sold it to an old boy who wanted to restore it.

Will see if I can snag a pic of my dad's at some point. He's got some "old man patina" on the rear bumper from where it has gone over a curb or sidewalk a few times... My middle son wants my dad to sell it to him, lol, just loves the car.

I'd love to see one of the termi-swapped examples in real life, those would be a sweet sleeper if properly executed.

Back