Credit Card $75 Annual Fee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a bill today for the annual fee. I haven't even activated the card yet! At the time I applied for the card, I had no idea that there was going to be an annual fee. Now I want to get rid of the card permanently. That blows my mind. Zero balance. Never used the card. Card never activated and yet I get a bill for the annual fee. That's got to be the most crooked bank I've ever dealt with.

The annual fee wasn't disclosed on the application? Cards that have annual fees sometimes come with benefits that far exceed the annual fee. I have one card with a huge annual fee but the benefits included are worth it.

No mention of the annual fee anywhere on the application. They actually sent me a letter saying that I was pre approved. Call me crazy, but it seems to me the fair thing to do would be to charge the guy the annual fee after the card is activated and after the year is up!

No mention of the annual fee anywhere on the application. They actually sent me a letter saying that I was pre approved. Call me crazy, but it seems to me the fair thing to do would be to charge the guy the annual fee after the card is activated and after the year is up!
Instead of posting on here pickup the phone and cancel the card you never activated. IMHO-these thigs are regulated and I find it hard to believe the fee wasn't disclosed-or additional correspondence wasn't sent to you notifying you of the fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back