Crazy/weird stuff our neighbors do/did!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a neighbor that is generally a very pleasant nice guy but every once in awhile he claims our property line is 10' too far on his side. He claims a previous owner of my house went crazy 20 years ago and built a fence in the wrong spot. Our property lines line up with all the neighbors' lines. Apparently this is ongoing, the owner we bought from had a surveyor come out and survey: Not only did the gps coordinates match but there are original markers in the ground that match. The fence is exactly on the markers. Neighbor's response "They moved them"

Originally Posted by turtlevette
There is a proportional relationship between the amount of fireworks shot off and white trashedness.

I've noticed that too.

A lot of the goofy misdemeanor cases I heard involved disputes between neighbors; one of my favorites was a guy who put up a fence and cut the individual panels so it looked like the fence was flipping the bird at his neighbors. Another was an idiot who moved next to a gun club and then complained about the noise. He hung speakers in his trees and played loud music in the direction of the gun club. The club obtained a restraining order against the guy, he ignored it, and he wound up spending some time in our Crossbar Hilton...

Remember the crazy person on this board who was insistent on leaving his house exterior lights on at night driving his neighbor crazy in process.

Been lucky no nuttty neighbors. Just one who let dog poop on my lawn and when asked to pick up refused. I said fine I'll do it and took the feces and placed onto his windshield. So both of use were nuts.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by madRiver
Remember the crazy person on this board who was insistent on leaving his house exterior lights on at night driving his neighbor crazy in process

Didn't his neighbors retaliate by ringing the doorbell and running off? And I seem to remember something about the neighbor also hanging pictures of monkeys in his trees.

Originally Posted by MCompact
Remember the crazy person on this board who was insistent on leaving his house exterior lights on at night driving his neighbor crazy in process

Didn't his neighbors retaliate by ringing the doorbell and running off? And I seem to remember something about the neighbor also hanging pictures of monkeys in his trees.

I remember that, the thread was getting weirder. Supposedly the guy was like staring at him through the hedge.

Originally Posted by spasm3
Originally Posted by MCompact

I remember that, the thread was getting weirder. Supposedly the guy was like staring at him through the hedge.

The tree monkey thread!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zee09
My new neighbor is a 25 year old Vegan who just brought me over some fried chicken and tea.
Wants to hang out and watch Live PD...... Tonight...

The problem is I'm old enough to be her grandfather.....

Sounds like she wants a money daddy. On a more serious note, can I get her number? I would love Live PD and KFC dates.

Originally Posted by Zee09
My new neighbor is a 25 year old Vegan who just brought me over some fried chicken and tea.
Wants to hang out and watch Live PD...... Tonight...

The problem is I'm old enough to be her grandfather.....

Is she hot?
laugh.gif

My town has a noise ordinance... after 7 pm you can't emit 45 dB from your property line. There are exceptions for OPE etc but NOT FIREWORKS. My state legalized fireworks (subject to town ordinance) and these bozos across the way in a rental started shooting them off when my toddlers had just been put to bed. I asked them to stop, they did, then resumed 10 minutes later. I called the cops and quoted the town noise ordinance, and they told me that "the selectmen" said not to enforce the ordinance. (Naturally I can find no paper trail on this.) They were, incidentally, Section 8 but had plenty of money for fireworks. They had a bunch of "uncles" living there, overloading the septic. Landlord came by, cool as a cucumber, to look for lot corner survey pins so he could put a new septic in.

Neighbor up the road has a yard full of junk cars, boats, hottubs, etc. BITOG Heaven, you think. His only running vehicle for years was a junky 1990-ish F350 with a small rollback tow body. He put sand in the middle of the bed and had his kindergarten aged kids take "hayrides" from the school bus stop back to his house. Now they have a crown vic P71 with a smashed front end and a Lexus headlight duct taped on. They're broker than broke but gotta have that V8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back