Crazy arsche neighbor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
This is why I plan to off myself on my 60th birthday.

Nah bro, ya got it all wrong. What I plan to do, albeit on about my 65th, is take up all manner of Extreme Sports. B.A.S.E. jumping. Sky diving. That shiiat where you jump off a cliff wearing a wing suit. Figure the law of probability will take care of the rest and I'll never live be like the old bat that the OP is having problems with.

I fully expect to be in a wheelchair, an advancing state of senility, or both by then.

So which illness do you have? Or is it the fear of aging?
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

I fully expect to be in a wheelchair, an advancing state of senility, or both by then.

How will we know its time?. The stuff you post makes me think you're there now.

OP, I think she poses a threat to your daughter at the very least. Gramps might keep a loaded gun in the house... She was a nice person, now she is a problem. Like a nice dog that now bites people. It needs to be removed.

Let her act up and ignore her.

The moment she trespasses, or touches you or a member of your family, then all bets are off and you have to ensure the safety of your family and your home.
But until that moment, pretend like she doesn't exist and don't acknowledge her in any way, shape or form. Shell get bored and pick on someone else.

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel

So which illness do you have? Or is it the fear of aging?
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

Back, hip, and knee problems, a family history of early-onset dementia, as well as probable early-stage CTE.

Once again I am reminded how blessed that I am- my nearest neighbor lives over one-half mile away.

call the adult protective services. it's either she's high on pain meds or dementia. family not willing to help. adult protective services will open a case file on her and get family involved. if family won't assist, it will get turned over to the courts most likely.

The cops won't arrest an elderly woman unless she kills someone. with your luck, OP, she may have a gun and shoot you or one of your family members for "trespassing" on her property. You did well get cameras, I had to get cameras when my neighbor broke my floodlights off of my house. It has restrained him knowing I have cameras now.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: turtlevette

How will we know its time?. The stuff you post makes me think you're there now.

I'll give both of you guys $10 each if you go out together Thelma and Louise style.
smile.gif

You guys totally need to get together and hold hands.
Really.

BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back