Coyote spark plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a couple years back when I was still chasing the slip-bump in my 2011 F150 I tried replacing the spark plugs. Technically I can seeing some activity on mode 6 diagnostics so it wasn't a complete waste. Well anyways, just slapped some Autolite iridiums in at the time as they are economical and have worked well in every engine I'd used them. That was around 40k miles. I'm just under 110k miles now and am considering a prophylactic spark plug and COP boot replacement. No misfire problems, per say, but she runs a hair rougher in wet weather. Not sure when I'll actually get around to this but figure its time to start shopping at least.

How much difference is there between brands when it comes to these modern iridium enhanced spark plugs? Is there a clear winner out there or is it best to just look for the best deal? Same question on cop boots- OEM necessary or just find the best deal?

NGK Laser Iridium or Denso Iridium TT
smile.gif

If the job is difficult in your truck, like you have to pull the intake or anything time-consuming, you may wish to consider ruthenium

Originally Posted by slacktide_bitog
NGK Laser Iridium or Denso Iridium TT
smile.gif

If the job is difficult in your truck, like you have to pull the intake or anything time-consuming, you may wish to consider ruthenium

They are literally a walk in the park. One of the easiest engines to ever do plugs on.

Originally Posted by bdcardinal

They are literally a walk in the park. One of the easiest engines to ever do plugs on.

Glad to hear that
happy2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back