Courtney Force retiring from Driving Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is pregnant, then congratulations. I am pretty sure there hasn't been a study done on what the g-forces of an 11,000+hp Funny Car launching will do to a fetus.

I know she is married to Graham Rahal. I wish her nothing but the best.

I was guessing she was pregnant or perhaps trying to be..

then I saw her pic and thought she was mid to late 40's(thinking I mis-remembered her age)
[Linked Image]

then saw in article she is 30 years old

Originally Posted by 02SE
Running the full tour leaves little time for anything else. Best to her in her new chapter in life.

I can only imagine what is like on your tour, NASCAR, or the WoO tour. Definitely spend less time at home than on the road.

I was thinking she's pregnant, or wanting to start the family life and be at the house after seeing what how her fathers marriage didn't exactly work out all that great as he was on the road all the time. Financially, I'd say she's probably all set. She'll still have endorsements and other ways to make some money.

Originally Posted by billt460
Her sister Ashley did much the same after she married. I think she ended up marrying someone on her crew.

Ashley is married to Danny Hood who was Courtney's crew chief, worked on Ashley's car also. Danny Hood is John Hoods son. John Hood was a very long time top crew member of JFR, he left probably more than 15 years ago and works for Don Schumacher racing. John Hood came back to JFR for a few races last year I think, and said nope, went right back to DSR I think.

It appears JFR is slimming down the team by one car, we will see in a few weeks, 2019 Winter nationals. I was hoping maybe Mike Neff would come back! But reading a little seams as sponsorship $$$ might be a factor and management, Pres. Robert Hight, and vice pres. Ashley Force have seen it to be necessary to make some cut backs. John Blew up more than a couple bodies and cars last year, and I forget how much the bare body without the tree cost, 50k, then the tree, paint, ect, 100k each body...then there are motors, chassis....$$$ Its not a "Sportsman" Class! Even a lot of sportsman class's are a rich mans hobby! Alcohol is a Sportsman class. Not that kind, Methanol!

O2SE can come in and straighten this out if my memory has been banged around too many times...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back