Couldn't Pass It Up

Although quite a bit less than KBB Value for a similar vehicle in Southern California, there was still a minor premium on it locally and just couldn't let it go.

2005 RX 330 AWD with 55,314 km (34,571 miles), all original with the exception of the battery, tires and wipers. Factory paint, zero collision history and still got the factory brake pads on it with a little more than 25% life left in them. Loaded with Mark Levinson sound, HIDs, rearview camera, etc. Will take more detailed photos in the morning, but here she is after getting her home.

Attachments

• PSX_20221023_195410.jpg
    PSX_20221023_195410.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 139
  • PSX_20221023_221724.jpg
    PSX_20221023_221724.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 137
Is that factory? looks kinda nice. When I was in school a teacher had the first and 2nd model year of this SUV design, and back in 2003 it was a really different suv in comparison to like the Ford Explorer of the time.
Yes, the body kit is factory.
Nice find...mileage is almost too low given the age. We loved our 330, best vehicle we've ever had. I always thought the 3MZ felt better than the 2GR in this application as far as torque goes, for whatever reason.
In the process of changing all the fluids/filters, and of course, the timing belt and components. I know the 1MZ was a non-interference engine, but when I found out the 3MZ wasn't, I'm not taking any risks with a 17 year old timing belt.

As you need to remove the Cam Gears to remove the Inner Dust Shield so you can access one of the Water Pump Bolts.....Might be a good time to do Cam Seals due to age.

I always break the Cam Gear Bolts loose before removing the old belt.....You can use large Channel Locks over the old belt to hold the gears still & the belt will protect the gear from damage.

As you need to remove the Cam Gears to remove the Inner Dust Shield so you can access one of the Water Pump Bolts.....Might be a good time to do Cam Seals due to age.

I always break the Cam Gear Bolts loose before removing the old belt.....You can use large Channel Locks over the old belt to hold the gears still & the belt will protect the gear from damage.
Thank you for the heads up!

Back