Coopers-FIAAM FT5916

New one here. One of the LR parts suppliers I use carries these filters. Coopers-FIAAM is a SOGEFI brand as is Purflux and several others including Fram:eek: in Europe. SOGEFI is an OEM and, as I noticed yesterday on the Wife's Wrangler, they supply the oil filter assembly for the Jeep 3.6.

Very nice filter with a very heavy can; harder to cut then the Mahle's I usually use. The relief valve is a rubber button at the end cap, but the ADBV is interesting. The ADBV is a sprung collar (see 2nd pic) with a very, very thin and pliable gasket bearing against an almost flat and very thick base plate. COO Italy.

Coopers-FIAAM is now on my 'approved' list.

This is from our French spec Land Rover diesel, hence the inky black M1 TDT.
lr90 fil1.jpg

lrf2.jpg

New one here. One of the LR parts suppliers I use carries these filters. Coopers-FIAAM is a SOGEFI brand as is Purflux and several others including Fram:eek: in Europe. SOGEFI is an OEM and, as I noticed yesterday on the Wife's Wrangler, they supply the oil filter assembly for the Jeep 3.6.

Very nice filter with a very heavy can; harder to cut then the Mahle's I usually use. The relief valve is a rubber button at the end cap, but the ADBV is interesting. The ADBV is a sprung collar (see 2nd pic) with a very, very thin and pliable gasket bearing against an almost flat and very thick base plate. COO Italy.

Coopers-FIAAM is now on my 'approved' list.

This is from our French spec Land Rover diesel, hence the inky black M1 TDT.
View attachment 157179
View attachment 157180
Very nice photos. I’m guessing same filter and M1 TDT went back in and on correct? Thank You

Back