Coolant funnel fill kits on amazon, which one?

Anyone have experience with any of the coolant fill kits available on Amazon? I am leaning towards the OEMTOOLS PRO no Spill Coolant funnel because it just looks like a better product than some of the others they have for cheaper.

Vehicle use: 03 Toy Matrix. I plan on doing multiple drain and re-fills over the next few months and I don't want to make as much of a mess as I did this past weekend. (no issues with draining)

Any particular experience with specific kits for this vehicle (corolla/matrix) would be great.

Thanks

I have the older OEM tools (clear) funnel. Easier to get a visual of the coolant level in the funnel if you're sitting in the car with your foot on the gas pedal holding RPM's.

I also have the OEM tools one. Used it on Sunday on a Honda CRV radiator change. Love it!! Used it so far on several cars with no issues.

I have the OEM Tools version and have used it on several Toyota models with great results. It's hard to beat for about $20.

Mine isn't the clear one but now that I think about it, it would be better to be able to see the coolant level in the funnel per previous comments especially when working alone.

I have the EPAuto clear version with the colored radiator caps. Only used it on TSX so far.
When I am done, I squeeze the upper hose a bit and then insert the funnel plug.
Minimizes spillage. Easy peasy.

Back