All-in-one bottle jack

I looked at these myself. It really is a neat idea when you can only get the jack or the stand under a lift point but not both. My problem was the minimum height was 1" too high to get under the truck frame.

Yeah the minimum height deterred me from purchase when I first saw those, but there's also the part about not having any situation where my floor jack and stands haven't been capable.

It does seem like a better option for people who regularly travel longer distances, to have that instead of just a factory or trolley jack plus stands. The solid base plate shouldn't sink down nearly as much on the soft shoulder of a road.

Anyone have experience with this all-in-one jack stand and bottle jack? Seems like a reasonable price.
I have a really old one … have used it for brake jobs but not much else … try to do all I can on ramps

Never seen anything like that. It probably wouldn’t be good for me though as I have a gravel driveway a jack stand can’t even fit under any of my cars cause the jack sinks in the gravel.

Oddly enough I looked at this a few days ago. My recollection was that it seemed like quality has gone down big time based on the reviews. Oddly enough I can’t pull up the reviews on the Amazon app now.

Back