Continental Tire deals soon?

I want to get a set of Continental DWS 06 tires for my 2015 Chevrolet Camaro RS

When does continental have its tire deals? And which shops have good tire specials for Black Friday? I know Walmart has free installation or something. Im thinking of buying them before Winter starts

When does continental have its tire deals? And which shops have good tire specials for Black Friday? I know Walmart has free installation or something. Im thinking of buying them before Winter starts
DT had a deal on DWS06 a few months back. I think they come regularly as they are trying to compete against Costco deals.

You will get your best deal on Continental tires by waiting for a rebate offer, then paying for them with a Continental tire credit card. You can get an application for the CC at the Tirerack.com site.

Last summer I got a total rebate of $210 on four Continental tires for my Lexus SUV. The price of the four tires came to about $850, then the rebate was $100 for buying the tires, and another $110 for using the Continental credit card to pay. I applied for the rebates on line and the money came in the mail in the form of a Visa gift card.

Your local Chevy dealer will give you $100 rebate on a set. They will also price-match any other local place (including Walmart).

In the past they have doubled that rebate if you used your GM credit card, so ask about that. I got a $200 rebate the last time I used this deal in the past. The rebate was also processed in two or three days, no waiting or silliness - nice touch.

https://www.mycertifiedservice.com/offers

You will get your best deal on Continental tires by waiting for a rebate offer, then paying for them with a Continental tire credit card. You can get an application for the CC at the Tirerack.com site.

Last summer I got a total rebate of $210 on four Continental tires for my Lexus SUV. The price of the four tires came to about $850, then the rebate was $100 for buying the tires, and another $110 for using the Continental credit card to pay. I applied for the rebates on line and the money came in the mail in the form of a Visa gift card.
When I was purchasing DWS06 a few months back, DT immediately took away $150 rebate. I think they realized that people prefer Costco way, where they immediately calculate rebate instead of filing for it, than waiting in mail etc.

When I was purchasing DWS06 a few months back, DT immediately took away $150 rebate. I think they realized that people prefer Costco way, where they immediately calculate rebate instead of filing for it, than waiting in mail etc.
I'm shocked 2x.. one you went back to DT ;) , 2 they withheld your rebate.

There are fall rebates but many are for winter tires or select tires.
Have to wait in see what will popup for that specific tire.

I'm shocked 2x.. one you went back to DT ;) , 2 they withheld your rebate.

There are fall rebates but many are for winter tires or select tires.
Have to wait in see what will popup for that specific tire.
I try to avoid them, but decided to try DWS06 and they are only option basically.
But, calculating rebate was positive surprise.

I try to avoid them, but decided to try DWS06 and they are only option basically.
But, calculating rebate was positive surprise.
Oh I misunderstood your usage of "took away the rebate"

How did everything else go? A good manager can make a big difference in those types of environment.

Oh I misunderstood your usage of "took away the rebate"

How did everything else go? A good manager can make a big difference in those types of environment.
Well, it is DT. Had to go 2 times to properly balance tires. They forgot first time to put any lead on one tire.
Good thing is they have exceptional performance. Only downside is bit vague steering feel.

Came in the mail today

Attachments

• ED9E106E-F98C-4D77-9796-95502FEFF069.jpeg
    ED9E106E-F98C-4D77-9796-95502FEFF069.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 69
Oooo. Please let us know what you think of the new model. The DWS06+ … the past DWS06 was an excellent tire - would love to know how the new ‘+’ does

My recent Continental $220 rebate came in 4 weeks. Spent the last $5.52 tonite on candy for the Tricksters tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Timely thread. Now, if Conti will only produce the tires I want in the size I need, then I can be happy.

DT's promos used to be pretty predictable -- wait until some holiday, and they'll probably have a sale of some kind.

Now, they send out emails every week, pushing $110 or $150 off a limited selection of brands and/or tire models. Pfffft.

I have read multiple comments that the DWS06 are very prone to flat spotting after being parked overnight. Has that been your experience?

I have read multiple comments that the DWS06 are very prone to flat spotting after being parked overnight. Has that been your experience?
No. First generation DWS had a bit of flat spotting. I had them on wife’s Tiguan. But nothing major. These 06+ no spotting whatsoever. I usually don’t drive BMW over the weekend as kids go everywhere with us, so Atlas or Tiguan is easier to deal with them, and on Monday no any indication of flat spots.
However, I found out that I really have to keep pressure to performance settings (BMW has two recommended pressure set ups, up to 100mph and above 100mph) and to get best cornering performance, I really have to keep an eye on it.

DTD has traditionally had a Black Friday event with really good prices on Continental tires...I've had two sets of the DWS-06 and now 2 sets of DWS-06+ without noticing any flat spotting...

good luck with your choice

Bill

I've had good luck talking on the phone directly to a DT person. They will "work" with you on stacking deals and even shaving $$ and/or sometimes throwing in 2 warranties if I bought the other 2.

Back