Contacting Pennzoil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went to the contact page to submit a question. Got a no-reply stating the got my question and will get back to me. My problem with this is here's where it went!

Shell Shared Services (Asia), B.V.
21st Floor, Solaris One
130 Dela Rosa Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
1229 Philippines

REALLY??? Everything is farmed out to other countries.

Originally Posted By: johnnydc
Everything is farmed out to other countries.

In this case, Royal Dutch Shell is a global company, based in The Netherlands. While SOPUS is the US-based operating arm of that company, it's not inconceivable that electronic communications coming through the website are routed through a global corporate communications server. The question may still be directed to, and answered by, a SOPUS technician in the United States.

From someone's perspective in The Netherlands or the UK (where RDS' registered office is), anything not in THOSE countries is farmed out, and at some point, one has to recognize the efficiency in consolidation of some types of services (such as electronic communication).

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Chris,

Were you laid off ?

I wasn't; everyone BUT me seemingly has. I'm in sales but that's slowly being farmed out digitally overseas as well.

I would chime in but I would get a vacation from the board for what I would like to say.
cool.gif

Seems to me I've gotten through to the SOPUS guys before, although the answer is always "that's proprietary information that cannot be discussed".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back