Cloud seeding.

It's not normal because you've never seen this before or because you've confirmed that there was no commercial air traffic over this section of the sky at a time prior to when the photo had been taken?
I can say yes to both. A lot of non identified traffic where I live and a lot of commercial traffic. Being south of a major airport I'm in the lanes, been here for 45 years. I notice patterns and use Fight Tracker to see who the planes are.

X marks the spot. It's the unusual, not normal, lingering and spreading out until it clouds the whole sky contrails.
What you describe, lingering and spreading, is both usual, and normal.

Nothing unusual about it.

It has to do with the relative humidity of the upper atmosphere. If it’s high, then the ice crystals won’t dissipate, they’ll simply mix, which means they’ll spread out, just like cream in your coffee does if you don’t stir it, it spreads out, and they will linger.

Now, it doesn’t happen every day, because the humidity level in the upper atmosphere, where the Jets are, varies. Just like it does at sea level. Some days, contrails dissipate quickly, some days they do not.

Some days your wife’s hair is frizzy, some days it is not. It’s a matter of humidity.

I can say yes to both. A lot of non identified traffic where I live and a lot of commercial traffic. Being south of a major airport I'm in the lanes, been here for 45 years. I notice patterns and use Fight Tracker to see who the planes are.
How do you know they are non-identified? Could you see the paint scheme and read the tail number?

If the openly discussing it then it's probably been in practice for a couple of decades.

Bill Gates plans to block the sun
You may find it interesting that because emissions controls have cleaned up the air in the Northeast it has led to Ocean Warming in the Atlantic Ocean and blamed by some in NOAA (of all places) for stronger storms. (please no politics, this is information based on NOAA researchers) Maybe backs up what Bill Gates has in mind.

Particulate Pollution "help create clouds and reflect sunlight away from the earth, causing cooling, Murakami said. The decline in particulate pollution due to pollution control measures may increase the warming of the ocean by allowing more sunlight to be absorbed by the ocean."

Flight Tracker misses a lot of flights.
This is much better.

There is a specific amount of water vapor per unit of fuel used. Why do some start out thin and evenly cloud up the whole sky while others dissipate after a few miles?

No one argues that high flying engines produce water vapor that condenses to form contrails.
Winds in the upper atmosphere.

Whoa wait. Turbojet aircraft are doing this mysterious cloud seeding? Sorry if I missed that earlier.
Why wouldn’t they? Is it only relegated to certain aircraft type?
As far is it being “mysterious” well here is a whole official page from Texas gov page about it and what they do.

What you describe, lingering and spreading, is both usual, and normal.

Nothing unusual about it.

It has to do with the relative humidity of the upper atmosphere. If it’s high, then the ice crystals won’t dissipate, they’ll simply mix, which means they’ll spread out, just like cream in your coffee does if you don’t stir it, it spreads out, and they will linger.

Now, it doesn’t happen every day, because the humidity level in the upper atmosphere, where the Jets are, varies. Just like it does at sea level. Some days, contrails dissipate quickly, some days they do not.

Some days your wife’s hair is frizzy, some days it is not. It’s a matter of humidity.
How much H2O is in pound of jet fuel when consumed? I'm aware of humidity.

Are you saying you know for sure there are no weather modification programs ongoing?

You may find it interesting that because emissions controls have cleaned up the air in the Northeast it has led to Ocean Warming in the Atlantic Ocean and blamed by some in NOAA (of all places) for stronger storms. (please no politics, this is information based on NOAA researchers) Maybe backs up what Bill Gates has in mind.

Particulate Pollution "help create clouds and reflect sunlight away from the earth, causing cooling, Murakami said. The decline in particulate pollution due to pollution control measures may increase the warming of the ocean by allowing more sunlight to be absorbed by the ocean."

I would not trust any Official Weather entity, especially NOAA. And I'm an official weather observer. They can't loose their funding you know.

I would not trust any Official Weather entity, especially NOAA. And I'm an official weather observer. They can't loose their funding you know.
Yeah, but I was surprised to see this paper published by a governmental agency as it bucks “the agenda” in respect to partially blaming more powerful storms from a warmer Atlantic due to the fact that the air is cleaner and now more sunlight is reaching the ocean, thereby warming it

Turbojet or turbofan? Outside of fighter jets I don’t think turbojet engines are used.

But why wouldn’t they used large turbofan aircraft? If you need a large area seeded, it would only make sense.
If you say so. I guess I’m not an expert on chemtrails cloud seeding.

Back